Σάββατο 21 Μαΐου 2011

Τime moves faster when you ride the bus. Time combined with heat does strange things to small animals. It΄s easier to kill time when it΄s raining outside. Time melts like ice-cream. That΄s why summers go fast, it΄s hot. Daddy said when he was my age during the summer they swam in "lakes" or "rivers" or the "sea". There were "trees" and they made swings and moved on them back and forwards. I tried to conceptualize it on the monitor, it seems rudimentary and aimless. So is everything else daddy does, I mean he still listens to "music". Be back in five minutes. I need to change my oxygen tank-damn the stuff is so expensive :(


Status of ten-year old boy in the year 2057


William Β. Demoleros




Σχέδιο: Τσούτσικας Άρης
http://taricomic.blogspot.com/ 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου