Τετάρτη 22 Ιουνίου 2011

intimacy issues

And what do you do when intimacy comes knocking on your door?
Personally I lock that door, and go hide in the bathroom. And I lock the bathroom door too ... twice.
I hate intimacy ... I hate wanting to hear someone’s voice, and having these long talks late at night about your past, and all the cuddling, kissing, loving, sharing.
Well actually I like some of these things ... sometimes ... rarely. But generally I hate them!
Intimacy is trouble; and trouble has been knocking on my door lately. I’m safe at the moment, but I’ll have to go out sometime. I hope that when I do, it will be gone. Or I’ll just jump out of the window.. it might hurt, considering I live on the fifth floor. But at least I’ll escape intimacy ... 
or will I?

Ashley

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου