Τετάρτη 31 Αυγούστου 2011

nine and a half weeks

A good movie. Not a great movie (the book was much better, as usual, but who reads books?).
It was a must in the Eighties when it came out. Who hasn΄t heard by now the classic song «You can leave your hat on» or hasn΄t seen the scene where Mickey feeds the blindfolded Kim assorted fruits?
But that was only the surface. I was a strange one even back then. Everyone walked out the movie theaters and ran to the grocery stores to buy strawberries. I walked out troubled and a little wiser I think.
I had learned a great lesson. it΄s easy to pretend being a tough guy to a lady. She will like it. It will appeal to her false sense of security.
For a while.
That is the destiny of all fake things in life. They last a short while. True human nature always prevails in the long run.
I am a tough guy, much tougher than the rest. But as far as I΄m concerned male toughness requires understanding, patience, consistency, respect. Simple but difficult concepts in theory and in action.
I have paid the price all these years and I continue to do so.
I don΄t mind, I am a tough guy. I look at my tough face in the mirror every morning and we both smile with pride.
See the movie if you get a chance. If you are the superficial type you΄ll get some great tips for interesting foreplay games or you might learn a thing or two on how to treat a lady right for more than nine and a half weeks.

George Trikeri

P.S back then I was in love with Michelle Pfeiffer not Kim Bassinger like everyone else.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου